Enrolment process FAQ – click here
Membership Renewal for 2019
Prepare for membership renewal / re-enrolment
- View the 2019 Course Summary in the November Newsletter, or
- View the courses online via our website from 19 November
- Make a note of your Course/Activity selection/s for enrolment day
Enrolment Period 2019 – 6 December till 11 December 2018
- If NOT online
- either post (plan for the mail to arrive before 6 December) / bring your completed Enrolment Form, including payment, to Whittlesea U3A (if you are unable to attend the Office during enrolment period), OR
- attend the office during the Enrolment Period with your Course selections and payment in cash or cheque
- If Online
- Login during the Enrolment Period, select your Courses/Activities and pay using PayPal or send cheque or bring cash to the office during the Enrolment Period
Office Enrolment dates/times
Senior Citizens Centre
2b May Road, Lalor (behind Lalor Library)
- Thursday 6 December 10:00am to 4:00pm
- Tuesday11 December 1:30pm to 4:30pm
Whittlesea Community Activity Centre
57-61 Laurel St Whittlesea
- Monday10 December 1.00pm to 4:00pm
Instructions to assist with renewals are located on the website – click here
Some courses/activities will initially have all enrolments Wait Listed.
Acceptance into the course will be sent by email or post late January 2019.
Members are encouraged to re-enrol during the above dates to minimise the risk of missing out getting into your preferred course / activity.
Course/Activity Confirmation 2019
Confirmation of your Courses/Activities enrolments will be sent with the January 2019 Newsletter. Name tags for the New Year will be included. The January Newsletter is scheduled to be sent around 21 January 2019.
Information sessions for Online Enrolments
You are welcome to attend either of the information sessions for those who like to enrol online. Bring your laptop/tablet/smartphone but not essential.
Thursday 22 November 2018
10:30am – 12:30am
Peter Lalor Campus
34 Robert Street
Tuesday 27 November 2018
2:00pm – 4:00pm
Nick Ascenzo Hall
2 Boronia Street
We would appreciate all membership renewals and new memberships to be completed before 4pm Tuesday 11 December 2018.
The Office will be closed from 4.00pm, Tuesday 11 December 2018 till mid-January 2019.
Membership Fees 2019
Membership Fees for 2019 are
- Full Member $50.00
Associate $30.00 – proof of membership of another U3A required
Tutor / Leader N/A
Online payments of the Whittlesea U3A subscription fees can be made using PayPal. You can use your PayPal account or Credit/Debit Card without having to create a PayPal account. There are step by step instructions on how to use PayPal for enrolments and re-enrolments on the Whittlesea U3A website on the Membership menu.