The $250 Power Saving Bonus for Pensioner Concession Card holders and some Health Care Card holders (including JobSeeker, Youth Allowance, Austudy and Abstudy recipients) is now available. Before submitting an application for the bonus, please read the eligibility requirements.
An independent Victorian Government energy price comparison site
To get the most out of this tool, you need a recent energy bill or smart meter data file.
- You must be a Victorian residential energy consumer (i.e. have a residential electricity account)
- You must receive one of the following concession benefits:
- Centrelink Pensioner Concession Card
- JobSeeker, Youth Allowance, Austudy or Abstudy
- Department of Veterans Affairs Pensioner Concession Card (DVA Pensioner Concession Card holders will be able to apply online from 1 March 2021 or may access the bonus through a manual application from 1 February 2021 – email firstname.lastname@example.org)
Put Victorian Energy compare into search engine
[Submit a Power Saving Bonus application]