Welcome to the New Year. Classes begin on Monday 31st January and tutors are busy getting organised for what we know will be a fantastic year. There are still many classes which you can enrol into and with online enrolment, and the offices at Peter Lalor Campus and May Road opened as normal from Monday the process hasn’t been easier.
Some members are concerned about the increasing COVID numbers. Safety is an issue we all take seriously so the following conditions apply to all face-to-face classes:
- Anyone enrolled in a face-to-face class must be double vaccinated
- All indoor activities – except where the activity is strenuous exercise – masks must be worn.
- QR Codes need to be used in venues and tutors will need to have a COVID Marshall available.
- Tutors will check your vaccination certificate during the first class so please make sure you either have connected to your Services Victoria app or have an official copy as supplied by Medicare.
- Members of classes please remember that a tutor may decide to postpone the commencement of a class due to the current COVID conditions. If this occurs you will be notified by either SMS or email.
Once again welcome to 2022 and looking forward to see you in a class or at the next MONTHLY MORNING TEA planned for February 7th at Epping R.S.L. starting at 10.00.
Communications Manager/Class Coordinator